Brush Guard/Grille Guard/Bull Bar Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepPirate

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I'm looking to buy some type of Brush Guard/Grille Guard/Bull Bar to give my ride a bit more character and such.

I really like the orginal Westin Brush Guard that had the rounded bars

You must be registered for see images attach

But I can't seem to find any around that aren't the newer more square versions made by other companies.

I cannot afford an ARB or I would get that.

I was just wondering what everybody had on theirs and what looks the best.

I also was wondering if anybody knows what the: N-Dure Grille Guard - Direct fit for 2005-2007 Jeep Liberty's looks like because I cannot seem to find a picture of it.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the N-Dure guard, but I know that some of the members on here have the Westin product, I have also seen the Aries guard around, that one looks a bit better in my opinion. I should let you know that most of the bolt on brush/push bars attach to the same point on the front as the tow hooks do so you would lose that functionality. Good luck and post pics when you get one.

VeitzJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to check into using a bumper from a TJ. Ads more functionality to it, cheap (probably con find one in a junk yard), and is more solid than the plastic KJ bumper. I'm looking to do this myself.