Brush/Grilll Guard Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little assistance please....Im trying to figure out whether I want a grill or brushguard. I really like the mopar grill guard type...but am open to anything. I'd really like everyone to post some pics of their Jeep with their Grill or Brush guard (close up or from a distance). Along with the pic maybe you could tell me the weight, and whether or not it sagged the front in of your KJ? I like how mine sits level and don't want to add this mod if any drastic sagging is going to occur. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT! and thanks!!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
FL RENNY said:
http://jeepkj.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2800 I tend to like this style.....but black...and I like the one without the bars over the lights. What does everyone think? But weight..is that an issue?

i have the tubular brush guard..and it's not all that heavy. i dont think it will make it front heavy....especially if you just want the bull bars.....
should way even less

Latest posts

Members online