BC CRD mechanic???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
There's a CRD owner on LOSTJEEPS in Coquitlam BC looking for a CRD mechanic. Anybody have one they can recommend? He's willing to travel to get to one.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a mobile CRD guy who advertised on Lost last time I looked on there. They are a fairly simple old engine, I'd have thought most garages would have been able to help him???

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
LOST is funny like that. I had to reapply after I was gone for years (no internet).

I think a call to Heather and an email to Dave got me back in. I'll check my records for any better info for you.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOST is funny like that. I had to reapply after I was gone for years (no internet).

I think a call to Heather and an email to Dave got me back in. I'll check my records for any better info for you.
Thanks, although this seems to be an equally helpful forum.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
LOST is the CRD motherlode of information.

Heather is at ALLJs, www.boulderbars.com. She helped me with a final glitch solved by Dave.

Update... My email with Dave is gone.

WWDiesel is a moderator on LOST who might be able to help. You can contact him on this forum.

Last edited: