Aux Input Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepgirl902

Reaction score
I want to have an aux input 1/8 or whatever the standard size is..
I dont want to spend more than a 100 bucks either.. i dont know if thats reasonable but at my local car audio stores they're saying that installation and parts all in all would cost around 250!?!?

are there parts that i can buy and install everything myself?

I have a 2005 sport if that helps in answers at all..stock stereo as well..

cdh1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I would change out the stereo, the stock stereo blows. You can get a name brand stereo with an aux in for around $100. Check crutchfield, they give you the installation supplies needed for the install. If not you can get this stuff off ebay lots cheaper than a stereo store.

Check the how to section on removing stereo, its really easy

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I would change out the stereo, the stock stereo blows. You can get a name brand stereo with an aux in for around $100. Check crutchfield, they give you the installation supplies needed for the install. If not you can get this stuff off ebay lots cheaper than a stereo store.

Check the how to section on removing stereo, its really easy

X2

The Liberty needs quite a bit of stuff to run an aftermarket stereo. Any radio at Crutchfield over $129 will get you everything you need to do it yourself. You can also get a kit for about $69.99 the hook up a 1/8" jack to the AUX inputs. If out of stock now but here is the link. Aux Input Adapter.

All the install gear.

Latest posts

Members online