AT Tires for Stock Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got Yokohama Geolander AT-S tires. Had them for 8 months. So far, so good!

jmnetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like my Michelin LTX A/T2s - got them because I really liked my LTX A/T1's on the XJ. Bit pricier than most of the suggestions here though.

aquickmopar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, im new to the forum. I joined mainly because we recently picked up a 04 KJ Renegade for my wife. And for the year that we've owned it she loves it and will soon need new tires. I've been trying to talk her into letting me install a 2.5" lift but she wouldn't go for it. She said if she wants to drive something lifted she will just drive my XJ. She likes her KJ being stock height and doesn't want to be lifting babies in and out of it.

So that being said id like to install a set of Goodyear Duratracs. I've ran those on my XJ previously and loved them. But the only sizes I see that would fit her stock KJ is either a 215/85/16,...225/75/16,....or possible hoping a 245/75/16. But those are the only sizes I see in a Duratrac that may fit OK on a stock KJ. What do y'all think wouuld be the best size out of those 3?

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
245 75 16 will not fit without a lift. 225 75 16 will be closest to stock in duratrac sizes and present the least problems with rubbing.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Hello all, im new to the forum. I joined mainly because we recently picked up a 04 KJ Renegade for my wife. And for the year that we've owned it she loves it and will soon need new tires. I've been trying to talk her into letting me install a 2.5" lift but she wouldn't go for it. She said if she wants to drive something lifted she will just drive my XJ. She likes her KJ being stock height and doesn't want to be lifting babies in and out of it.

So that being said id like to install a set of Goodyear Duratracs. I've ran those on my XJ previously and loved them. But the only sizes I see that would fit her stock KJ is either a 215/85/16,...225/75/16,....or possible hoping a 245/75/16. But those are the only sizes I see in a Duratrac that may fit OK on a stock KJ. What do y'all think wouuld be the best size out of those 3?

Install OME coils and new shocks one day and then give her her Lib back and she will thank you many times over when she realizes just how awesome her Liberty handles compared to the stock bagged out and sagged factory stock suspension.
Seriously Dude!

dallas_zx11

Reaction score
I had BFG AT KO's on my '05 Renegade. Loved them look of them, and they performed great. Little noisy around 30 mph, but quieted down on the highway.

Latest posts

Members online