Any Interest In The Mogollon Rim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkeegstra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Percocet does wonders!

It's certainly doing wonders for me. I'm in pretty good shape, so I expect I will be along. Since it will just be me and not the Wife, I will probably try to meet ya at 87 and Bush Highway at 7:00.

...that's just North of Saguaro Lake, right?

Russ

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's certainly doing wonders for me. I'm in pretty good shape, so I expect I will be along. Since it will just be me and not the Wife, I will probably try to meet ya at 87 and Bush Highway at 7:00.

...that's just North of Saguaro Lake, right?

Russ
Yah, it's where the road turns off to go down to Saguaro Lake. Be careful going thru there on a Saturday morning, everybody and their dog is wanting to get out to the lake and traffic thru that intersection can be a bit heavy.

So are you all going to run FR300 from 87 all the way over to the 260 above Christopher Creek? Sounds like a nice cool time :D

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill have a co pilot and two dogs w me this go round, should be fun russ ill b on 4,1 on the frs not sure the range, but if ur runnin behind just call me on the cell or frs if ur close enough

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great!!! Looking forward to meeting you and your son.

The FRS radios are charging. We'll see everyone tomorrow at the Jct of Hwy 87 and the Bush Hwy at 0700 OR the Cheveron Station in Payson at 0830!!!

\\:D/ (partysmile) \\:D/

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just freshened the batteries on a set of Midland's (4.1, right?) Anybody else running a C.B.? Just installed the 9' whip and Cobra this week. Apparently, it gets out there pretty well. Most 4X clubs require them. I was shocked to find you guys don't.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just freshened the batteries on a set of Midland's (4.1, right?) Anybody else running a C.B.? Just installed the 9' whip and Cobra this week. Apparently, it gets out there pretty well. Most 4X clubs require them. I was shocked to find you guys don't.

I would like to get one, but funds are very tight right now. A few of us have them, but most dont.

rkeegstra

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes, 4.1.

We're less of a club and more of an anarchistic bunch of folk. At least in this regard.

jimj

Reaction score
Sorry guys I’m going to have to back out. I had a small heart attack last Tuesday and I won’t be driving anything for the next 2 weeks. Do me a favor and take some pictures so I can see.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I’m going to have to back out. I had a small heart attack last Tuesday and I won’t be driving anything for the next 2 weeks. Do me a favor and take some pictures so I can see.

holly cow there bud! =( i hope u r ok! tell me your ok! take care man and wel take some good pics for ya. youll be in my thoughts.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get better quick... we'll be thinking of you. Take care.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of the medical issues, Jimj. My Doc told me I had suffered a "mild" heart attack a few years ago. I promptly went on a 2 day hike to Reavis Falls near Apache Lake - 6 miles in with a 1 mile rock scramble, each way, to the falls and back out to make camp for the night. Hiked out the next day - mostly uphill. Rather large group went in to celebrate retirement of a co-worker. The guy I paired up with had a heart valve installed a few weeks later. They all thought I'd be the one to go, as I started the hike with a cigarette in my mouth (hey, it was a "light"). Took plenty of pics and made the Doc post them on his bulletin board!

Take care, get some rest, lower your stress level (this weekend would have been a good opportunity for that), get a little exercise when you feel better AND remember: If it tastes good, spit it out - it probably isn't good for you! We'll be thinking of you...

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wow. We'll definitely be praying for a speedy recovery for you.

minimedic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what happened??? Its been over a week and nothing, not even "the trail was great, the weather was great..."! :confused: I wanna see PICTURES!! Mainly so I can sulk since I couldn't go with y'all!! :D Did every one make it back in one piece?? :D :rolleyes:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what happened??? Its been over a week and nothing, not even "the trail was great, the weather was great..."! :confused: I wanna see PICTURES!! Mainly so I can sulk since I couldn't go with y'all!! :D Did every one make it back in one piece?? :D :rolleyes:
Ahem... see this thread. You must not be able to check the board much with school and all, huh? :)

And while you're at it, check out this one of the Chiricahua run from this last weekend (which I didn't get to do :( )

minimedic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahem... see this thread. You must not be able to check the board much with school and all, huh? :)

Well who would of thunk to look in the "Post Liberty Pictures" section?!?! :p Usually if I'm on its a quick look at the Trips section & maybe whats for sale then I'm back studying! ;) Hopefully I'll be able to go on a trip soon!! :D