Ac leaking all over passenger side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taz4soccer44

Reaction score
So recently my 2011 Jeep Liberty Sport I noticed water all over the passenger side floor pictures of ripping out the floors to realize the AC drip line must be clogged so reading everything online I drilled a hole and the HVAC system to on unclog who's drip line this work for about 1 month now I can't get it unclogged and pretty sure I don't even know how I unclog the last time it was Pure Luck my question is is anybody know how to fix this issue is literally driving me crazy I have no problem fixing the HVAC system that's easy is unclogging it without taking out the whole system as well I do not understand

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the KJ, if you're missing the drain hose, that would cause a leak into the carpet.
I am not familiar with the KK and whether it's a similar situation.

There are three other potential culprit on the KJ line:

1. leaking through the quarter panel. this was my situation as there was a missing grommet from the factory.
2. clogged sun roof drain lines. - use a week wacker line to unclog
3. leak through the welding by the bonnet/hood area - i think this was LibertyTC's issue

David13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand that a/c usually drips condensate onto the ground. And people think they have a water leak because of it. But I cannot imagine that anyone would route the a/c drip into the passenger compartment. But then, this is a Chrysler.

The other possibility and usual situation there is ... heater core. And on these Jeeps the heater core is more of the nightmare type.

I have done some heater cores that were snaps. Easy. Just the glove box door, and there it is.

But the Jeep is like others I have done. Remove the entire dash and steering wheel.

So hopefully you are not looking at a heater core.
dc

Latest posts

Members online