3rd Annual AZ LOST F.I.T.S. Run Pics....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was a fun event!!! Thanks to everyone for putting it together. It doesn't get any better than a day on the trail followed by a BIG campfire on a cold Arizona night, great BBQ beef and one heck of a raffle with the main prize being a Warn Winch. Oh, and the poker game... do you believe I couldn't win with a super sized full house, 5 Aces and 3 Sevens???

We had two group runs, one "Moderate" and the other was rated "Easy". Here are a few pictures from the "Easy" run....

Snow in Arizona???

You must be registered for see images

Did I say, the "Easy" run????

It wouldn't be Arizona without a lot of trail dust....

The end of a GREAT day on the trail....

Does anyone have an extra air filter they're not using???

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I'm sorry I missed that, it looks like it was a beautiful day to be on the trail. Now I just have to try to make it to Moab...

Thanks for the pics AJ!

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I'm sorry I missed that, it looks like it was a beautiful day to be on the trail. Now I just have to try to make it to Moab...

Thanks for the pics AJ!
Kevin... sorry you couldn't make and we hope you're feeling better.

The LOST group, Vern, Mike, Tammy, Todd and everyone else are a great bunch of people. Come to find out Mike and Tammy live two streets over from Beth and I... it's small world!!!

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya we missed ya Kevin. 2x on hope ya feel better....

I see a lot of smiling faces out there AJ! Looks like yalls run was fun too, my photos are copyin ovr to my file server and I should have a few to post within the hour.... Lots of fun,, BRR and stuff tho,

Robert and I slept in this 144 sq ft tent of his the first night, I woke up in the morning with frost on my pillow! o8K

ok now let me see photos....

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am feeling better now, but between the barium in my bowels and the iodine in my bladder I just didn't feel like driving up Friday and Saturday I didn't roll out until around 8:30 :( But on the plus side I got my 2mtr antenna moved down so it doesn't bang on the carport, got some other projects started and even had time to help a fellow jeeper who had run out of gas on the 101 up in north Scottsdale.

Latest posts

Members online