3.7l transmission, front differential and transfer case for sale! will ship!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tksautos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I recently did a complete part out of my daughters jeep. I need to get rid of some of these bigger items. I routinely ship LTL freight so I have no problem arranging shipping if your far away. Also willing to drive a little to help with travel.
I have a great working transfer case, transmission, and front differential that i need to sell.
I also need to get rid of the factory radio. works great has single cd player built in.
Willing to see what offers i get on each.
will get a pic of front diff for those who are interested.
buyer pays shipping.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
$45 or best offer

[/IMG] great condition just under 100k routinely serviced by my mechanics that work in my service garage.

[/IMG] little bit dirty but works perfectly. Pic taken directly after removal and since then it has been cleaned!

tksautos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, can accept paypal, credit card in person or over the phone at my shop, check, or cash. Also this stuff came out of an 05 liberty

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, can accept paypal, credit card in person or over the phone at my shop, check, or cash. Also this stuff came out of an 05 liberty

Noticed you were in North Canton OH (I'm from the Cle area) and was just curious how much you were looking to get rid of the ****** for?