2012 jeep liberty alarm going of for no reason

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craig waters

Reaction score
On Friday December 18, 2015 my 65 year old Wife drove immediately horn blaring lights flashing to the dealer Chapman Chrysler Dodge on West Sahara in Las Vegas Nevada. Although our Liberty only had 23744 Miles on it she was told in the Service Dept that the problem was NOT an emergency. They told her to "Make an Appointment which was not available until 7:30am Tuesday December 22, 2015. The Service person looked in the computer and stated the vehicle was not under warranty and the electrical diagnostic test would cost approximately $159. My poor elderly wife was sent away even though they knew it was going to continue to blare while she was driving. My Wife arrived home and we took it to Pep Boys on west Lake Meade Las Vegas NV. The Car didn't sound off until she was on the busy street she had to drive it home. While we were sleeping the alarm kept going off randomly. Saturday Morning she drove the vehicle to an alarm shop where they removed the factory alarm off to stop it. Now what will happen when she takes it in on TUESDAY to the JEEP SERVICE DEPT????? Why didn't they disengage the alarm before sending here away????? Why was she turned away to begin with?????? They could have told her to leave the Vehicle at the Service Center since they KNEW it was going to continue going off!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.