2010 Liberty - No air to feet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drpiec

Reaction score
Hello. I have a 2010 Liberty with an issue with air flow to the feet. It's not a temperature issue because I get plenty of heat and air flow everywhere else. I had a heater core issue last year so I'm very familiar with the symptoms of that. My problem is that I get little to no air flow when I have it set to my feet. The air instead goes up to the windshield. If I turn it into the vents they work just fine. I checked my blend door actuator and it moved just fine. I was also able to move the door by hand when I had the actuator off. I'm worried that perhaps a part of the door is broken which is the cause of my problem. The space is already so tight under the driver side that I had a hell of a time just with the actuator. I couldn't imagine having to dig deeper. Does anyone have any suggestions or encountered this problem before?