$10 blue xeon lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, since you asked I think I'd rather keep my so-so lights and maybe get some smaller driving lights that I can aim down and off to the right, then hook them up to the low-beam side of the headlight. Ultimately I'd really like to do a conversion to euro-spec headlights, but at around $450 per light that ain't happenin' anytime soon...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I guess these are not worth it. I don't like the blue tint, but I think they've got this in daylight white also, and i was surprised to see many places are selling these $10 lamps

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had several different types of the blue bulbs, they're all about the same. It's just blue colored glass, so most of em just look really white with a hint of blue.....but some of the darker blue ones are really blue and you can't see crap at night. BTW, they're not really $10 bulbs by the time you add shipping, then they're $24 bulbs....which is what I paid for my "blue/white" ones that I got from Advanced Auto Parts right by my house. :D

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
u can create ur own, buy some blue gels from a lighting store and put in front of ur head lamps. those are just blue tints on regular bulbs, not like silverstars or actual HIDS. total waste of money..(and you might get a ticket to boot)