07 Liberty on Jeep Website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just another edition, like my gf's neighbor who has a Columbia edition.

Jeeps typically have offered different editions like the old GC TSi edition, etc.

The Latitude has a bright silver grille instead of the chrome or color matched one. Infinity Sound system. A slightly different looking gauge panel. Jeep logo embroided seats. Seems those are the big differences.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whelan said:
Just another edition, like my gf's neighbor who has a Columbia edition.

Jeeps typically have offered different editions like the old GC TSi edition, etc.

The Latitude has a bright silver grille instead of the chrome or color matched one. Infinity Sound system. A slightly different looking gauge panel. Jeep logo embroided seats. Seems those are the big differences.

What do the door locking knobs look like?

That's my theory that that is what the main difference between KJ models is (lot of thats in that sentence 8-[ )

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
That has to be the dumbest sounding "special edition" name for Jeep ever...

Latitude? Maybe that means it can stick to the side of a hill? Kinda like the latitude lines run around the earth? Haha \:D/

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not so bad. I can see coming up with that myself... Better then "High Country!" (lol)

TheKJclub

Reaction score
The people over at Jeep get paid enough to think of something more creative IMO. (whistle)

Latest posts

Members online