05-07 Jeep Liberty Nose Protector (Bra)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new Front Nose protector (Bra) for a 05-07 Liberty.This is a Mopar Part no aftermarket. The only part that I used was the hood section and that was only used twice, it is in excellent condition.

The Picture is the Hood Section. I have the complete Cover in its Mopar bag..

$25 Shipped.

Attachments

• Jeep Bra.jpg
    Jeep Bra.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 30

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I do not..I sold the Jeep 3 months ago. This is what it looks like..

Attachments

• 82209274-liberty-bra.jpg
    82209274-liberty-bra.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 15

khakilibby07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, how long will it take to ship? My parents and I are leaving for Wyoming July 5th for Wyoming so we will need/want the bra on the Jeep while its behind the Rv.

khakilibby07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will you get some more pics of it? Say the entire thing on your Jeep? Does it matter between models because ours is a Limited

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was yours a Sport?

You are correct 05 to 07 are the same..Mine was a sport but i never mounted the bottom half of the bra. I just used the hood part. The bottom half is brand new and has never been installed...

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, how long will it take to ship? My parents and I are leaving for Wyoming July 5th for Wyoming so we will need/want the bra on the Jeep while its behind the Rv.

If you sending a money order..I do not believe you will have it by the 5th...I will be out of town starting June 26th and returning on Friday July 1st..with the Holiday and all I don't see July 5th happening...