04 Liberty Limited Door Speaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPizzle

Reaction score
Is it possible to just buy a new door speaker & hook it up just like the stock Infinity sound speaker? FYI: I do have the 6 speaker Infinity Premium Sound System.

Also, what do you think Jeep would charge me for a new "stock" Infinity speaker???

Thanks guy/gals!

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends which speaker it is. The rear speakers can be swapped out with any 6.5in speaker of your choice but the front door speakers cannot. They have the amp mounted to them, so you cannot just swap it out..

I'm Limited

Reaction score
Replacement Speakers

I just Upgraded my System from the "premium". I have all 4 speakers that I am willing to Sell. Just give me 10.00 per Speaker and Pay for Shipping. [email protected]

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested in the front door speakers; are they still available?

If so please PM me.

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just Upgraded my System from the "premium". I have all 4 speakers that I am willing to Sell. Just give me 10.00 per Speaker and Pay for Shipping. [email protected]

Just wanted to let you know that I got the speakers and I replaced the one's in front (blown) in about 15 minutes.

I was a little hesitant in removing the door panel because I've always broken a clip or two (in my other crap cars) but there was no way to replace the speakers without doing it.

I didn't have any special tools, unless you count a plastic spoon which I did not need.

I did remove 2 screws, one in the arm-rest and the other in the door handle area.

I started pulling on the door pocket so I could wedge my spoon in the lower right side of the passenger door panel to start it. I heard a brrrrt and a couple of the clips popped out, I then worked my fingers all around the door and the next thing I knew, it was off. Oh, and they're not really clips but ribbed plastic posts.

If anyone wants to know where the clips are for the door panel here's a pic.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just wanted to let you know that I got the speakers and I replaced the one's in front (blown) in about 15 minutes.

I was a little hesitant in removing the door panel because I've always broken a clip or two (in my other crap cars) but there was no way to replace the speakers without doing it.

I didn't have any special tools, unless you count a plastic spoon which I did not need.

I started pulling on the door pocket so I could wedge my spoon in the lower right side of the passenger door panel to start it. I heard a brrrrt and a couple of the clips popped out, I then worked my fingers all around the door and the next thing I knew, it was off. Oh, and they're not really clips but ribbed plastic posts.

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy Crap!

Mods, please remove the a duplicate posts. There was a an issue previewing the post, not in posting.

Thanks...Timmer

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa :D :eek: :D
(remove this one too when you fix above)