here is my LIFT!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i got it done during sunday and monday, well i got a friend do it for me :D

here are the tires
You must be registered for see images attach

all the stuff i put in it

before

after

im real happy with it i never thought but it a whole lot more smoother and is high i love it guys, driving around 65-70 gets a little scary:eek: and those tires do humb which i dont have a problem with. One thing i notice is that when u put it in drive (D) it kinds of take a little longer to get in here, i dunno why, has that happend to anybody else?

O and i had to trim the bottom of the front bumper a little cuz it would rub when almost at full lock, when at full lock it will rub, not that much thou m just trying not to if i dont have to.

hope u guys like it, cuz i love it:D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In the first pic of your KJ, it looks like you were sagging pretty bad...nice work!!!:D

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the OME/rancho I don't really know but I think I got about 1 inch plus those 245/75 it got high :D

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An inch:eek: look at the before and after again....you must have got at least 3".

And BTW it looks great....nice color.icon996.gif

I meant 1 inch just on the tires and yea about 3 with the lift I love it man

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all the stuff i put in it

Hmmm let me see... you bought a pair of RSX17004 shocks and I guess a pair of RSX17505 struts...

Also the front and rear OME springs, but I can't see which ones (light, med or HD)... a pair of front teraflex bumpstops and JBA A-arms with moog's UBJ...

I' think you have a pair of rear isolators there... are the metal rings on the floor conduit nuts?

I don't know what contains the moog branded blue/yellow displays and the Energy Suspension box (bushings?)

Envy... :D

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm let me see... you bought a pair of RSX17004 shocks and I guess a pair of RSX17505 struts...

Also the front and rear OME springs, but I can't see which ones (light, med or HD)... a pair of front teraflex bumpstops and JBA A-arms with moog's UBJ...

I' think you have a pair of rear isolators there... are the metal rings on the floor conduit nuts?

I don't know what contains the moog branded blue/yellow displays and the Energy Suspension box (bushings?)

Envy... :D

I went with the OME HD's and instead of buying the conduit nut I made those ring out of 4140 for the clevis, and the box u said those are the rear bump stops :D oohh and the other moog box are lower ball joints, bad thing I found out tooday that I need the inner tie rods :(

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I went with the OME HD's and instead of buying the conduit nut I made those ring out of 4140 for the clevis, and the box u said those are the rear bump stops :D oohh and the other moog box are lower ball joints, bad thing I found out tooday that I need the inner tie rods :(

Don't ya hate it when you don't buy the right thing....

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
remember I wasn't too sure about the tie rod been bent, so I got a second opinion and he said it sounded like the ball joints, so I scratch my head. well it turn out to be that when they were install everyone forgot to grease then so I looked at them and the little nipple for the grease gun was shine so, I just grease them and put some molly spray on the bushings and the sound stop :D good thing I didn't drove it that much until I figured it out