Hey, check out these shoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I was gonna put some 15x8 cragers on with some 31x10.5 bfg k/o but when I test fit the rims I had less that an 1/8'' of clearence from the calipers. Too close for me. Plus I chickened out on the fender mods I would have for the 31's cause of how wide they are and the backspace I had. Took it all back before I mounted. Got my cash back.

Now I am thinking 245/75 r16's on the stock aluminuims I got on the renny. It would have been nice to have two sets of tires but I figure once I put the meat on I won't want to ride around with the tinny tires ever again.

So to the point here, any opinions on these goodyears? (LT245/75R16E 120/116P BSL Goodyear Wrangler MT/R.) $147.14 each. I am a sams club business member so I get some good prices. These are black walls. I always tear up the white letters anyway.

Link if you wanna see it:

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?catg=535&item=181358&prDeTab=2#A

Later

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are several of the AZ folks running those on their KJs and they all seem to really like them. Here's a couple of pics of some Libertys with them on:
You must be registered for see images attach

Gringo Loco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a shot of mine with goodyear MT/Rs 245/75/16s on rennie wheels.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
<----------- Tire Envy

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much rub are you guys running those getting??

Doesn't really matter. Those pics sold me. Looks badass. My renny looks just like the first one. I just went to Sams onile and ordered them.

Anyone know where I can get some cash for my still newish 235 70 r16 goodyear AT/D2's??

Last edited: