Weird Vibrations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottm2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha!! Thank you guys SOO much! I can't thank you enough! I guess it turned out that it was my stupid fault anyway. :) I wish everything was this easy to fix! Haha.

And yes... it was one hell-of-a racket! I thought how I was jacking it was ok.. guess not. But now I know!

LONG LIVE (the somewhat stupidity of) THE YOUTH! Haha

Scottm2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was it! The hideous sound is gone! Woohoo!!

That is a very tight difficult spot to get tools into though, but I made it work!

I am a happy man, with a happy Jeep! :) Thank you very much for your guy's help!!!!

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha!! Thank you guys SOO much! I can't thank you enough! I guess it turned out that it was my stupid fault anyway. :) I wish everything was this easy to fix! Haha.

And yes... it was one hell-of-a racket! I thought how I was jacking it was ok.. guess not. But now I know!

LONG LIVE (the somewhat stupidity of) THE YOUTH! Haha

We all learn something new every day Matey! Glad you got it sorted. Enjoy your Jeep and keep your hammer handy for future projects. Hehe. Only kidding. Cheers, Steve :smokin: