Reaching out to this website for help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunter4904

Reaction score
Good day folks
Recently the rear driver side of my 05 limited liberty has been leaning,I’ve just changed out both sides of shocks and coil springs,also put new spring isolators on there as well. The bitch is still leanin! Might have had too many heifers crammed back there….
anyways let me know, please!
Just a 19 year old asking for some knowledge, thanks!
-i could also send photos as well,lmk!!!

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like this is a Liberty thing. KK’s have it too.

You can slightly increase the height on the drivers side by adding an extra rubber isolator above the rear spring on the drivers side and adding a “clevis lift” to the drivers side front. This would entail spacing out where the clevis fork joins the strut, adding 1 to 3 conduit nuts there. In front 1/8” of clevis lift (or one conduit nut thickness) gets you 1/4” of lift. So check the difference in height from driver to passenger, divide that in half, and add that much clevis lift. A clevis lift can also be used to eliminate the nose-down rake that the Jeep comes with from the factory and level it out. Hope this helps!

Hunter4904

Reaction score
Appreciate a quick response man,I’ll definitely look into that for sure,here’s some photos though
You must be registered for see images attach

Ksat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty odd. Since it's a solid axle back there, one side being off should affect the other as well, Are you sure you don't have a bent axle shaft on the left side? Maybe have someone follow behind you on the road to see if there's any wobbling going on.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe weak springs on the front rolling the back?