muffler newb help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
replacing stock one since it turned into rust powder. complete newbie when it comes to mufflers...did some searching around here and lost. Going to go with a magnaflow # 13256 center inlet offset outlet , going to need a new tailpipe , and clamps . I assume a flange adapter ( dont know what its called) to bolt on the inlet ? and should i just buy a stock tailpipe and use extensions as needed ??

Last edited:

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
think i got it , cut inlet pipe right infront of bolt on flange , use extension in outlet to tail pipe , clamp it all down and done.... amazing what a little research and youtube can do :emotions34:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't know what budget you have but if you need a new tailpipe as well take a look at MBRP.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't know what budget you have but if you need a new tailpipe as well take a look at MBRP.

ill take a look thanks. For now going to just cut part of the tailpipe to fit the extension for a quicker fix