Minsk Cherokee KJ 2007 2.8crd. 115000 km

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denminsk

Reaction score
Hello readers and writers.

Since I'm new to the site, I'll briefly talk about my Jeep Cherokee KJ, 2.8. I bought it in the spring of 2023. At that time, the mileage was amazing for a 2007 car, only 115,000 km. now 126,000 km.
About my car.
You must be registered for see images attach

Every car enthusiast knows that choosing a car is not only a technical and monetary issue, but also a multifactorial one. I'm not an exception.
Ever since I decided that I would be parting with the Vectra OPC, I was puzzled by finding a replacement. I was looking for something new, something interesting, but also reliable. Moreover, I needed not just a car, but a real car that would stand out on the roads, with a sufficient level of comfort and, most importantly, would make me happy every day. The criteria were: engine capacity of at least two liters, mileage no more than 150,000 km, preferably all-wheel drive, preference for the American automobile industry. The year of manufacture is not important.
It took a lot of time and effort to find “those wheels,” but I have never regretted my choice.
As a result, I have a Jeep Cherokee KJ, 2.8 D, manual transmission. Limited.
An SUV and, at the same time, a comfortable car, ideal for everyday driving. Interesting design. A high-torque engine that allows two tons of weight to easily accelerate and easily overcome any obstacles on the road. Convenient for long trips and travel.
I hope in this car I can feel the freedom and independence that is so necessary for any person. There was a feeling of confidence behind the wheel and readiness for any adventure.
Of course, purchasing a car is not only joy, but also certain costs. However, I am sure that in this case I made the right choice, taking into account the condition and mileage.
Thus, meet the Jeep Cherokee KJ. Limited. 2007.
I am sure that this car will become my faithful friend for many years and will help me reach new heights.

I write in detail about my car here: https://www.drive2.ru/r/jeep/cherokee/645972153363073045/logbook/

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.