Light bar?? Would this fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't even give it a second thought
Cheaply made / does not stay on know of one that blew off going down the road
Save your money

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
... not to mention that marketing photo looks 10x better than it will on your roof .. and it's still fugly!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I saw one of those locally on a Ford Exploder and talked to the owner.
He mounted it to his roof with stainless steel hardware and it looked... OK!
The guy said that for what he paid for it off of fleabay it actually works pretty decently!
As far as fugly, it isn't any more ugly than the factory Renagade light bar in my opinion!

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 negative 1 almost positive :) Well alright f that :) I m gonna have to wait a lil more to get oem!

iamweasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also check the dimensions. The little inset in that image makes it look quite narrow. The OEM lightbar is the full width of the roof.

Like Ryan said, if you like it, go for it... I guess it depends how OEM you want it to look

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Those are at least a little more aesthetically pleasing ... to me though it's the quality of that plastic... it just screams cheap! For my money ... if you don't like the Mopar then a custom set on a roof rack is the best option. There are plenty of excellent examples on this site.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
okay let me first say personally I would only ever go MOPAR but I did notice these on ebay and if you didtch the 3M and use rivits or bolts to mount it this lightbar does have potential. It is not so tall and bulky as the other one.:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CLEA...Zp3286Q2em7QQitemZ370543077238#ht_2202wt_1165

You must be registered for see images

Now that one looks pretty good. Style and light wise anyway!

Those are at least a little more aesthetically pleasing ... to me though it's the quality of that plastic... it just screams cheap! For my money ... if you don't like the Mopar then a custom set on a roof rack is the best option. There are plenty of excellent examples on this site.

True, it's not difficult to create one.
Mine is simple, easily removable and does the job.

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree wholeheartedly that's why I have 3 of the Mopar Lightbars, the ebay ones look like the plastic is made of the same thickness as ventvisors and would break easily. I was just giving people another option.