Funcionamiento de la unidad de audio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcelo Espinoza

Reaction score
Amigos, tengo un liberty año 2010, cuando prendo las luces la unidad de audio se desconecta, solo funciona en modo luces apagadas o en "auto" alguien sabe como se modifica eso? gracias de antemano

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Friends, do I have a liberty year 2010, when I light the lights the audio unit is disconnected, only it works in way subdued lights or in ' car ' is it known anybody as that is modified? thank you in advance"

¿Es la unidad de sonido OEM o una radio de posventa? ¿'Sometió luces' significa luces de estacionamiento? ¿Funcionan todos los demás elementos eléctricos?

Is it the OEM audio unit or an aftermarket radio ?

Does 'subdued lights' mean parking lights ?

Are all other electrical items operational ?

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken we have a sub forum for the KK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is correct...original poster has a better chance of getting an answer if he posts his problem in the KK section....not blaming him as English is obviously not his home language!

blackhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that language :)

When I turn the lights on, the radio is disconnected automatically, radio only works when lights are off, or works when it's in "auto". Anybody knows how to control this?
Thanks in advance.

I guess his talking about an OEM audio unit. I do know what he meant with "auto /automatic"

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Could there be a wiring mismatch in the radio where the backlight (which should come on with the headlights) is switched with the main radio power? In other words, headlights come on and kill power instead of illuminating the radio backlight?

I'd look at the radio wiring for signs of aftermarket modifications.