Fresh Pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing special...just some new pics. I had to take my corners out because one of them leaked, and I sealed them a while back. I was going to just wait to put them in until spring, but I figured what the hell, why not put them in now, to make sure they're not going to leak. Also ordered tail light guards and they've been sitting in my closet for a week, and I couldn't stand not having them on the Jeep, so I put those on too...enjoy.

You must be registered for see images

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive always liked the contrast of those bumpers. Really sets the Jeep off..

In other news, we have those tires on our Toyota corolla. :-s

KJ808

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thecause17 - Nice Grills and Wheels! Were the grills always that gun metal color or was it red before? Did those wheels also come in that color? I thought they only come in silver.

I'm kind of contemplating on wether i should dull down my blingy chrome grill and rims...

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
In other news, we have those tires on our Toyota corolla. :-s

Yeah I hate them, they wereon it when I bought it, but I'm waiting til they wear out before I change them. They actually do well on snow, but suck in mud.

KJ808 said:
thecause17 - Nice Grills and Wheels! Were the grills always that gun metal color or was it red before? Did those wheels also come in that color? I thought they only come in silver.

I'm kind of contemplating on wether i should dull down my blingy chrome grill and rims...

It's a Freedom Edition, part of the package is those flares, bumpers, grill, and wheels. \:D/

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wooohooo gotta love the red kj freedom edition. I got the same model color etc im just pissed i dont got a sunroof...
looking good

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DannyP said:
I got the same model color etc im just pissed i dont got a sunroof...
looking good

It's weird, because I see several Freedom Editions in my area, all colors, probably about 8-9 total, and mine is the only one I've seen with a sunroof. (Aeh)

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The amount of salt they use here is rediculous. I wish they didn't salt at all, just plow the roads and throw down a little antiskid, maybe just salt the hills. They use so much early on and will be complaining if we run out later in winter. ](*,)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, the salt is insane around here also. The roads are literaly WHITE just like your pics. The salt flies up from the other cars too. It looks like the road is covered in dust. ](*,)

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man in buffalo you hit piles of salt in the road like speed bumps the snow never stops comming here everyday it seems like we get 6-12 personally i love it im a winter person if i could transfer to alaska i probally would and snowmobile all year round!!

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DannyP said:
man in buffalo you hit piles of salt in the road like speed bumps the snow never stops comming here everyday it seems like we get 6-12 personally i love it im a winter person if i could transfer to alaska i probally would and snowmobile all year round!!

We get a little of that here too, but not too bad...warmed up today and for the next few days, now everything is wet and going to get muddy.