finally painted my grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after putting it off for a couple of months I finally took the afternoon and painted my grille. And I gotta say it came out awesome.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks good against the white jeep.

Dave

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! i was little worried it wouldnt look good, but the original paint was pretty chipped up so figured what the hell. And once i use bed liner on my bumpers and fenders its will look better. The dull gray doesnt really go with the satin black grille.

CMCLEAN

Reaction score
Done the bed liner bit on my bumpers and fenders to cover the battle scars. Looked nice for a few weeks and then the dirt got ingrained and even a pressure washer wouldn't make them look reasonable. Next step was some masking tape, newspapers and a few spray cans of grey and clearcoat. Looks cleaner, but still getting more wounds in the traffic here. Drive agressively defensive !!.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah I was thinking about doing this! Thanks for posting! Looks decent, but I would rather do it with silver or matching bumpers.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im a freak when it comes to keeping my vehicles clean. If i go wheeling first stop after i leave the trail is a self service wash so im not so worried about the dirt