Falkens Yes/No

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the market for new tires and was wondering if any body out there had any experience with the Falken Wild peak AT's or Rocky Mountain ATS? They have fairly beefy tread and depending on the size a 50,000 mile tread wear warranty. Plus they beat just about everything else in the Mid-South market in the prices department. The other tire in consideration is the General Grabber AT2 the main problem with this tire seems to be availability.:hunter:

ABQKJ

Reaction score
The Falkens are heavy for an AT. They grip well in rocks and dirt. I have no idea how they do in deep mud.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. Here they are, in stock:

General Grabber AT 2

PS - there are plenty of threads around here about AT tires. I suggest my tires, Hankook Dynapro ATM. Or another choice would be the Cooper Discoverer AT3 due to their good price.

Plenty of good choices out there!

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the GB AT2's were discontinued as well.... That's strange to see them on tire rack, I do love mine though.

Tank.

Reaction score
I had the falkens on my 3/4 ton superduty and they spun like crazy with just a little water on the road. Don't get me started on snow! Now my firestone destination at didn't look as cool but did great in snow, wet, mud or anything you could throw at them and lasted for 60k miles even with towing!

Latest posts

Members online