Eisenhower Tunnel Dash Cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Good man. :winner_third_h4h:

About twenty years ago I was involved in a similar (but far less dramatic) situation. I was behind a woman at a stop light. The light changed for the left turn lane (we were going straight) and I guess she was dozing, saw green out of the corner of her eye, then plowed through the red light and hit a turning car from the other direction. She jumped out of the car and raced up to the guy she had just broadsided and started yelling "You ran the light!", etc., etc., etc.

So I jumped out of my car, went up to the guy she had hit, said I was right behind and saw the whole thing and that it was her who had run the light. I'll never forget the look of gratitude on the guy's face as I handed him my business card and told him to have his insurance company call me if there was any dispute over the events. It shut her right up too, which was fun.