Cragar V-5's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0uTkAsT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great John!

I'm getting my wheels from Summit a lot faster than I expected! They originally told me they'd be ready to ship on the 17th but I just got an email yesterday (the 9th) and they told me they were ready to ship, so I'll have them next week!

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great John!

I'm getting my wheels from Summit a lot faster than I expected! They originally told me they'd be ready to ship on the 17th but I just got an email yesterday (the 9th) and they told me they were ready to ship, so I'll have them next week!

'summbich... I should have just ordered the same ones you got lol

johngr904

Reaction score
I ordered mine at 6 PM on a Monday and got them at 9 the next morning! I guess Summit has a warehouse really close by.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

0uTkAsT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's fast! I know they have a location in Georgia, but that's still quick.

My wheels left Reno and they probably have a 3 day trip here, so I'm expecting them around Tuesday next week.

0uTkAsT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my wheels Tuesday night. Unfortunately my wife stole the Jeep to go to work out of town for 3 days so I won't have them on until Saturday at the earliest. On the bright side, I'll also be putting on my ghetto 1.5" lift so the KJ should be looking pretty good this weekend.