Clicking noise from underneath

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob1963

Reaction score
Ok here we go in the last couple months I've had both front brake hoses replace and just recently while going to get new tires put on it felt as if I was driving over rumble strips after hitting about 35 mph. So I had that looked at first it was a bad coil pack problem solved now brake fluid issue found a new leak had that issue fixed now on to big and better things after I had new tire put on as I was leaving I heard a click8ng noise from passenger side underneath took it right back in to walmarts tire guys they couldn't the problem but to only say we changed the tires. OK drove home next day took back to my guys at midas and they found that left front wheel bearing and hub were bad but not sure if that's the problem so replaced that well not the problem still clicking also I removed the front drive shaft earlier this year because it was bad and never had a new one put on on so it's not the cv any other ideas to look for?

Bob1963

Reaction score
Ok here we go in the last couple months I've had both front brake hoses replace and just recently while going to get new tires put on it felt as if I was driving over rumble strips after hitting about 35 mph. So I had that looked at first it was a bad coil pack problem solved now brake fluid issue found a new leak had that issue fixed now on to big and better things after I had new tire put on as I was leaving I heard a click8ng noise from passenger side underneath took it right back in to walmarts tire guys they couldn't the problem but to only say we changed the tires. OK drove home next day took back to my guys at midas and they found that left front wheel bearing and hub were bad but not sure if that's the problem so replaced that well not the problem still clicking also I removed the front drive shaft earlier this year because it was bad and never had a new one put on on so it's not the cv any other ideas to look for?
Also it's a 2004 liberty renegade

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably the front passenger side CV joint.