Check this pic out...can you see "something weird"??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
This is a pic of my KJ after I installed my KC driving lights. I took it out on the back roads near my house at about 11 at night. I see a weird face just above the driver's headlight....and no I didn't photoshop the pic at all.....I think it kinda looks like Eddie ....Up The Irons!! :p

You must be registered for see images attach

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
It is a face,a death face,you need to kill 3 kittens,drink their blood,burn the Jeep....Or maybe not.

autoboy454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like an evil sock puppet with a pirate hat

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is ghostly. It looks like the face of a lady to me. Wierd reflections I guess.

Dave

PS.....we want bigfoot pics now......

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, that is ghostly. It looks like the face of a lady to me. Wierd reflections I guess.

Dave

PS.....we want bigfoot pics now......

It is kind of weird isn't it....light and reflections can play tricks. I never noticed it before until yesterday.

Wow nice Bigfoot pics TBJ....I don't see what all the fuss is about. (rotflmao)

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is really funny is that some people consider this as EVIDENCE that ghosts exsist. They go into a dark room and randomly take pictures and when something weird shows up, it is PROOF that the place is haunted and there are ghosts. When in reality you are passing light through a camera lens that has multiple elements, many of which are coated with different things, thus resulting in easily explainable abnormalities. IE in low light situations (which is usually where these nut jobs take photos) lens flare is a horrible problem, add in the cameras flash and the reflections off of things makes flare even worse. There is an actual term called "ghosting" where in cheaper camera lenses the light doesn't go straight through the lens, but instead has a tendency to bounce around off the lens elements (particulary noticable in night shooting situations).

Sorry, I have a friend that likes that show ghost hunters and they love to do this nonsense. All it shows is they need better camera equipment.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
What is really funny is that some people consider this as EVIDENCE that ghosts exsist. They go into a dark room and randomly take pictures and when something weird shows up, it is PROOF that the place is haunted and there are ghosts. When in reality you are passing light through a camera lens that has multiple elements, many of which are coated with different things, thus resulting in easily explainable abnormalities. IE in low light situations (which is usually where these nut jobs take photos) lens flare is a horrible problem, add in the cameras flash and the reflections off of things makes flare even worse. There is an actual term called "ghosting" where in cheaper camera lenses the light doesn't go straight through the lens, but instead has a tendency to bounce around off the lens elements (particulary noticable in night shooting situations).

Sorry, I have a friend that likes that show ghost hunters and they love to do this nonsense. All it shows is they need better camera equipment.

Ya know.....I do want a new camera, a Nikon d60 would be nice....maybe it's a sign that I NEED a new camera. :p

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the bigfoot pic......haha

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
This is a pic of my KJ after I installed my KC driving lights. I took it out on the back roads near my house at about 11 at night. I see a weird face just above the driver's headlight....and no I didn't photoshop the pic at all.....I think it kinda looks like Eddie ....Up The Irons!! :p

And... What you been smokin?