A few pics today in the snow.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit up a couple state parks today, took a few pics, had some fun in the snow. Here's some pics...

You must be registered for see images

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's still coming down pretty steady here. As soon as I brushed off the front of the car and moved on to the back, I had 2 inches built back up on it, again.

glamurgurl9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing those photos! You are getting alot of snow! All we got today was sleeting, but, I got a feeling the snow isnt too far behind!

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. Is it just me or is most of the country getting hammered with winter weather?

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
desertkj said:
Very cool. Is it just me or is most of the country getting hammered with winter weather?

It's snowing here in Tucson right now. There's snow on my jeep in the driveway.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
indieaz said:
desertkj said:

It's snowing here in Tucson right now. There's snow on my jeep in the driveway.

My parents drove through slush here in Phoenix. Yeah, right, global warming....

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
desertkj said:

It's about time we got it though here, I've been so tired of 50-60 degree rainy weather for the last two months when it should have been snow. I've been dying to get out in the snow for weeks. I love driving in it, just when there isn't any other people on the road.

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im pissed there is snow all around buffalo but not where i live about 10-15 miles south they have been getting 6-10 every day in ski country but none has fallen by my house just a dusting at nite.....

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red looks great against white background and ground!

2003KJ

Reaction score
thecause17 said:
desertkj said:

It's about time we got it though here, I've been so tired of 50-60 degree rainy weather for the last two months when it should have been snow. I've been dying to get out in the snow for weeks. I love driving in it, just when there isn't any other people on the road.

you're telling me! We went from 60-70's all winter to two ICE storms in one week. Where the hell is the snow!?

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
thecause17 said:
desertkj said:

you're telling me! We went from 60-70's all winter to two ICE storms in one week. Where the hell is the snow!?

I dunno about you guys, but it looks like our cold weather might be here to stay. 10 day forecast for us is pretty much all below freezing. If it snows half as much as it's been raining, we're gonna get hit hard.

2003KJ

Reaction score
thecause17 said:
2003KJ said:
thecause17 said:
desertkj said:

I dunno about you guys, but it looks like our cold weather might be here to stay. 10 day forecast for us is pretty much all below freezing. If it snows half as much as it's been raining, we're gonna get hit hard.

It's finally turned off butt ass cold....or atleast it feels that way, even though it's actually normal.

Now all we need is for the cold air to be deeper in the atmosphere, and not just here at the surface....THEN we'll finally get some snow!