******23% Total Savings on Sno-Brum******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the green light. The company will be sending me payment instruction tomorrow, so for all those who are interested here are the numbers.

Sno-Brum portable snow remover for your car, trailer, boat, etc.

Regular Price
$19.95 + $6.50 S&H = $26.45

Group Buy
$14.95 + $5.50 S&H = $20.45

THAT'S 23% OFF!!!

Sure it's only a few bucks, but it's not a high cost item and a great deal for those wanting to get something that will last for winters to come and does a great job!!!

http://angelguardproducts.com/retail/snobrum/snobrum.htm

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Send me a PM or email me at [email protected] if you want to place an order. Send me your contact info so I can forward you the information directly!

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have orders for 6 of them, plus a few from me so figure around 8-10 at the moment. The page will be up by Wednesday and I will update with the link. Let me know if you are ordering so I can get a tally of what he can expect in orders. Thanks!

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Prestone De-Icer. Comes in a little yellow can with a scraper on it. Spray it on and it makes the ice melt on contact. Great for wipers and headlights and door locks etc.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.