2006 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IMDonMiller

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 2006 Liberty 3.7 manual trans 4x4 that I picked up for a project and now fear I will never get to. It is white with grey interior and it is really clean. It will start but makes a godawful engine noise. Sounds to me to be timing chain related. It has 250k on the clock but most of that came behind a motorhome. I have $1500 in it and would be happy to break even. Any interest? The Jeep is in Lake Havasu City, AZ and I could help with delivery to Phoenix, Las Vegas, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Diego or other places if you happen to live somewhere I travel. I can send pics but it is exactly what I described. Possibly interested in a good running 3.7 as a alternate plan. Will consider trades: 2005 or later Super Duty axles for my Gen 1 Dakota project, dirt bikes, high end music gear, Other guy stuff (760) 505-4439 Don

samber77

Reaction score
If you are looking to sell or trade your Jeep, I would recommend exploring local classifieds, online marketplaces, or automotive forums dedicated to Jeep enthusiasts. These platforms can help you connect with potential buyers or individuals who may be interested in your specific trade offers.