2 questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dg905

Reaction score
I was driving the other day, and all of a sudden my windows wouldnt go down. I checked the fuse and it looks good, any other ideas ?
Second, is that my front end is starting to sag and is noticeable. I was wondering the cheapest route for it would be to just get new springs ? Stock I do believe if I remember right is all I have in it now. I just have a frankenlift spacer lift. Would I also need to buy new front shocks as well ?

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both of these questions are very common. You should hit up the search feature up top and you should be able to resolve the issues rather easily.

The window issue is more than likely the regulator. The KJ is known for this issue and from what I hear it's a relatively cheap and easy fix. Just do a search here and you will find many posts detailing how to fix the issue.

The other questions yes, You will need new shocks and springs. It's not a matter of if getting them would be the cheapest but getting new shocks/springs is your only choice(aside from just letting it sag). The factory shocks/springs are not very good. It is 99% likely your shocks are shot. You can replace the shocks/springs with some quality replacements and get a nice little lift for about $700ish. If you are just running a spacer lift right now the new ride will feel pretty amazing as well. It just depends on what your idea of cheap is. Being in Canada shipping could raise that up a little though.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I can just step in and say that the window issue is likely not the regulator if it's "Windows". Unless it's only just one???

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check under your carpet, there's a bundle of wires there... Trace out the wires that go to your window switch in the center console... You can pop the switch out to see what wires your looking for... On my truck I think it was a tan colored wire that had gotten frayed and broke... Leaving me with no power to my switches... I think you can see it in this rusty old pic lol...
Hope this helps!
You must be registered for see images attach

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Ouipack has OME springs and shocks for ya ...

When you say "Frankenlift spacer lift" are you talking about the spring perch from a frankenlift with stock springs and shocks??

Latest posts

Members online