Renegade Roof Basket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured I'd better put my 03 Rene roof basket up here before the cold weather comes and it sits in the basement getting cold and dusty.

If you sent me a PM a couple months ago, please re-send it - for whatever reason my PM box was wiped clean. I'm sure I accidentally did something dumb :rolleyes:

Please check to ensure this is compatible with whatever roof set up you have. I can't be responsible/liable/b****ed at because it doesn't fit and you didn't check to make sure it would. Again, this is the stock roof basket off of a 2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4x4.

I'd be willing to ship this to you, but I don't know what the cost will be. It isn't heavy but it is large and very awkwardly shaped.

I'm hoping to get $200+shipping OBO but I don't know what these go for so if I'm too high, make an offer. I'd also consider trades. I'm interested in pretty much anything 2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade 3.7L V6 4x4 related: parts, accessories, CB radio, etc etc.

High Def pics will be sent to you in reply to your PM.

EDIT:: I would prefer payment through PayPal, for both buyer and seller protection. Otherwise, if you want to do local pick up, I'll meet you anywhere within an hour's drive of Charlton, MA (zip code 01507) for cash and carry.

Last edited:

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said, I don't know what they go for so if I'm too high, people are welcome to make an offer.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i actually want that basket, just business is slow, so i gotta wait, just hoping you still have it in a couple of weeks

Latest posts

Members online