New Member in Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rknight68

Reaction score
I traded into a stock 2003 Liberty sport auto 3.7l with 185K (2004 ZZR 1200 was my side of the trade). It's been a week and so far so good on a 100 mile daily commute.
My first Jeep and even though the Jeep boys at work say my liberty isn't a Jeep...I'm glad to have one anyway and have seen some videos that say otherwise.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Now it is your job to show those other jeepers that the KJ is quite capable even in "stock" configuration.

Dave

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kj is more of a jeep than most of what they are putting out today. If you lookup tjkj2002 on this forum his kj is more jeep than 99% of wranglers on the road. What i am getting at is dont let those guys get to you.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded into a stock 2003 Liberty sport auto 3.7l with 185K (2004 ZZR 1200 was my side of the trade). It's been a week and so far so good on a 100 mile daily commute.
My first Jeep and even though the Jeep boys at work say my liberty isn't a Jeep...I'm glad to have one anyway and have seen some videos that say otherwise.

That's why they are STILL boys and not men...ignorance!

Congratulations on your ride!