Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kruzn

Reaction score
New to the forums and new to Jeep!

Just picked up a really clean 1-owner 2006 Renegade. Has many options, pretty much everything except roof lights and moon roof. 133,000 miles, but it runs and drive like new. Suspension is all tight, all recalls have been done.

The original owner's husband died a couple years back and she did not have any maintenance records that she could find. It was obvious, however, that it has been very well maintained and was always garaged. Just to be safe, I changed all of the fluids anyway.

It did need rear brake pads and parking brake shoes along with three brake hoses. I have all that done as well. Only thing left is to replace bad AC clutch.

The only rust on the car was the rock rails which I have removed and replaced with Westin step bars. We're not planning any trail riding and short wife needed the steps. Also added Weathertech vent visors. Have Renegade hood decals on order also.

This will be a daily driver (replacing my 2000 GMC Sierra) and will also be flat-towed behind our motorhome for vacation trips.

Looking forward to enjoying our first 4x4! :happy107:

kruzn-albums-kruzn-s-2006-renegade-picture6372-2006-renegade-lf.jpg

kruzn-albums-kruzn-s-2006-renegade-picture6373-2006-renegade-interior.jpg

Kruzn

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Really nice looking KJ Renegade.

Dave