black 2003 KJ for sale in AZ, $4k obo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keseleth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade. Automatic transmission. 4x4. About 160k miles. Asking $4,000 obo.
Tires are less than a year old. Runs great, and has had regular maintenance. Selling it because I need a truck, and the Jeep was a project I don't have time for anymore.

Known issues:
-The odometer does NOT show the correct mileage. I suspect a previous owner reported a wrong number or a clerk couldn't read their handwriting... Either way, I believe it to be between 160k and 170k. If you use Carfax you can see for yourself. <span style="text-decoration: line-through;">I don't have a copy myself anymore, so I don't have the exact number</span>. If I find out more I'll note it here.)
-The cigarette lighter/plug does not have power. Probably just a loose connection, but I haven't had time to investigate.
-Slow differential leak. It's so slight that it doesn't even drip. Just have a shop check the fluid level once in a while.
The only other issues I'm aware of are purely cosmetic. For example, the upholstery has seen better days, as has the paint. It is very clean, though, just not beautiful.

Questions or negotiations welcomed!

UPDATE: Carfax now available. Please ask if you'd like to see it and I'll upload it somewhere, as I only have a paper copy.
Also just changed the oil, new wipers, and replaced some lug nuts.

You must be registered for see images attach

More pictures here:
Cars.com
or
Craigslist

Last edited: