AC not blowing cold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rstep21

Reaction score
Good day, my 06 Liberty just stopped blowing cold air, it has a completely new system that is about a year old and worked fine up until yesterday. The compressor is coming on, the high side line is hot and the low side line is cold. I connect a gauge and it shows the Freon is good based on the gauge. I wonder if the blend door is partially open to the heat side. Let me know what else I am missing so I can get this cooling again. Thanks.

Pgy

Reaction score
Mine had the same issue and they refilled the freon ( checked for leaks but didn't have any), after that it worked like a charm.. I don't know if that helps with your issue but i just thought it's worth mentioning.

Rstep21

Reaction score
Found the issue, my daughter was messing around and I did not realize she changed it from recirculating to outside air. Lol
Thanks for the help.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found the issue, my daughter was messing around and I did not realize she changed it from recirculating to outside air. Lol
Thanks for the help.
The A/C should still work even though its pulling in outside air. You'll certainly notice a decrease in performance, but it will still work.

I actually prefer outside air if other people are in the vehicle. I get a bit claustrophobic when Im in close quarters with other people.

Latest posts

Members online