Zirc Points on my 06 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberty06

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if they ar eindeed behind these 10mm screws ..I see the boots and then the nut where zircs should be..Didn't want to just take them off but I really want to throw some lithium grease in there to hamper friction. Any one know how many Zircs are even on the 06 Lib? :)
Thanks so much.;)

Liberty06

Reaction score
Thanks kindly...How difficult is it to install them? Any idea as to whom carries these parts?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks kindly...How difficult is it to install them? Any idea as to whom carries these parts?
You can change your rear driveshaft u-joints to greaseable ones,any place can get these or carries them.The front LCA balljoints can be switched to MOOG's K3199's that have a grease zerk(HD balljoints).You can also add Jeepin By Al's UCA's that have replaceable and greaseable balljoints,not sure if he is selling UCA's for unlifted KJ's yet.Beyond that there really is nothing to do.

Latest posts

Members online