Zaino Recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay Blake, I'm doing research on Zaino's website and Autopia and wanted to get some last minute advice over here. Is there anything specific or extra I should get when I'm placing my order? I'm on a budget, although the products are going to be paid for. The first vehicle on the list is the new family 300C (which I am doing for free in exchange for driving privileges :D :D :D :D :D ). Also, what is the difference between the $80 kit and the $110 kit? Anything major?

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, so I ordered the Z-8 and the Total Protection Kit. Sadly, the Jeep is last on the last to be treated. The 300C needs done, then the crew cab Dodge (that's going to be fun :rolleyes: ) and then the Jeep. I will post pics of each after I do them though.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a good start. I dont see any kind of wax or sealant or a paint cleaner. The clay and polish is good though.

Idk what that is in that box.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, here's an update after two weeks and 2000 miles. I just did a Mr. Clean Autodry beacuse we have an excessive heat warning here, so I didnt want to be outside long. I think this picture says it all.

You must be registered for see images

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i 93 beretta shines like that and its been only waxed once and that was a year ago. I just wash it regularly lol

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what the hell is this Zaino stuff and what is it supposed to do? Is it just a collection of polishes and whatnot? I always hear people referring to it like it's gold and everyone knows what it is and what it's for.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's super wax that lasts forever. It's also a total ----- to put on because of the amount of work and time involved, but worth it in the long run, if you can bring yourself to do it. I Zaino'd the Charger when I first got it and have not had the motivation to do it again.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's super wax that lasts forever. It's also a total ----- to put on because of the amount of work and time involved, but worth it in the long run, if you can bring yourself to do it. I Zaino'd the Charger when I first got it and have not had the motivation to do it again.

Yep. It's an enormous process that takes ALL DAY to do. For my Jeep, it took about 8 steps and 12 hours. I was also lucky because the stuff dries instantly practically in Arizona. I've done two cars with it already and am absolutely astonished at how it looks afterwords.

Also, just yesterday, I had a guy say "nice Jeep" and ask if it was a 2006 or a 2007. He was floored when I told him it was a 2002 with 94000 miles on it.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. It's an enormous process that takes ALL DAY to do. For my Jeep, it took about 8 steps and 12 hours. I was also lucky because the stuff dries instantly practically in Arizona. I've done two cars with it already and am absolutely astonished at how it looks afterwords.

Also, just yesterday, I had a guy say "nice Jeep" and ask if it was a 2006 or a 2007. He was floored when I told him it was a 2002 with 94000 miles on it.

And how dare you get a 300C and not tell, might I add. They are the same car, you know. I have mods to share!!! Besides, you said you were going to lobby for a Charger you hack.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And how dare you get a 300C and not tell, might I add. They are the same car, you know. I have mods to share!!! Besides, you said you were going to lobby for a Charger you hack.

LOL. Sorry. Didn't you see my thread? And I did lobby for the Charger, but they liked the roofline on the 300C better. And, out of curiosity, what kind of mods? :D