Your opinions on a lighting fixture.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Minimike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I desperately need a set of driving lights on the jeep. I have attempted to buy a bull bar so I can mounts lights on it, but because of my address only being a P.O. box and that I have no physical address almost no vendors will ship to me. The only site I never get any problems with is Ebay. So no bull bar right now. I know this is a "stick" on kit but I really need something. So your opinions on the following item please.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2002-2010-Jeep-Liberty-Light-Bar-OTR-Four-Antifog-4x4-/270720311498?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f083020ca

Be mean about it if you have too, but this is one of my only options.

Thanks!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but I've heard nothing good about them.
You don't have to have a bull bar to mount a set of driving lights though...
(hope he doesn't mind me using his pic)
You must be registered for see images attach

Just wanted to through another option out there.

Minimike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys, but shipping to work or a friend doesn't work for me. My home is over 2000km away (where all my friends live) and I don't want to pay shipping twice, and I live where I work and they have no address either, just the same P.O. Box. I wanted a way of mounting the lights that did not damage the body. Hhmm... thanks for the opinions though, guess I will have to keep looking.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
All things being equal you will be glad you did not buy these. Grab some driving lights and mount them on your bumper ala Renegade trim. No one would ever notice (at resale) and if they do, they would probably appreciate it.

Good Luck!

Latest posts

Members online