yokohama - bridgestone or BF Goodrich?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeep07

Reaction score
Well, I have 2003 jeep liberty crd( cherokee in europe) and I bought it for weekend use on mountain. Normaly, I use it on road also. .I prefere all terain tire .Which one is best all terain tire?
Yokohama geolander, BF Goodrich AT or bridgestone dualer 964 AT?
Thanks

Last edited:

Twelfth

Reaction score
I just changed out my Yokohama Geolanders for some BGF Rugged A/T. looks alot better the tread is way more aggressive. I had a set on my 2005 Dodge Dakota and was very impressed with the handling here in the desert. Will be going out tonight to test out the new tires and shocks i just put on.
You must be registered for see images

Twelfth

Reaction score
Here is the Jeep at the Grand Canyon 12/24/2014 with the old Yokohama Geolanders.

jeep07

Reaction score
Well, let me know which tire is better on snow, mud and asfalt. As I heard from some rewievs, BF is not top choise. .; But it looks great..

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I have 2003 jeep liberty crd( cherokee in europe) and I bought it for weekend use on mountain. Normaly, I use it on road also. .I prefere all terain tire .Which one is best all terain tire?
Yokohama geolander, BF Goodrich AT or bridgestone dualer 964 AT?
Thanks
If you're going to see ice and snow and definitly want an AT then go with Duellers, hands down best AT for ice and snow. Dont know about geolanders but youll want to avoid bfg a/t for ice and snow use.

jeep07

Reaction score
Well, I ordered yokohama geolander AT...so I will see how good it is