Yo Arizona (and NM and CO and UT and WY and any others)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, Bennett finally came thru with the new regional forums. Looks pretty much like the layout on the old forum with the addition of the international regions. So let's get this place rockin' and rollin' :D
(band2) (band) eek2dance.gif eek2dance.gif eek2dance.gif

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like now we need some jeepers from other states to come and join our arizona trips

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, are we gonna start posting our runs here or leave them in the other forum???

Robert... How is the search coming along???

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have not really started looking yet. i have been buming around and enjoying my time off so far. i figure i will start really looking here in the next couple weeks. vacation is nice

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All that time off AND you didn't even post up a run... geez.

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. i have been getting a long laundry list done with my time. i did however go to the casa grande meet and i am thinking i will make it to the lake pot luck you have thrown together. i am jsut going day to day and resting a ton, my back is loving me right now my body has not felt this good in years. ;)

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello everyone. srry havent been on much, finally starting to move forward on building a house, it should b keeping me busy for a while... Rancho de o8k is on its way... other boaring news, i rotated my tires this weekend and played with my dog... what a great dog... lol diesel is 4 bucks for a gallon, same as a big mac meal (ish), but i guess if i had to push that heavy box 20 miles down the road, i would need mor than just a big mac meal to fill my belly... so my jeep still works for less food than i do... hernia surgery costs not included... ok im putting down the keyboard... babble time is ovr... lookin forward to the bbq...

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as gas isn't $6 a gallon by then, I will be there. Congrats on the house Casey.

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda dead in here, huh? No posts since March. I was last on the site in April. Got wrapped up with life. Any other KJ owners from Colorado on here?

pinecone

Reaction score
So since KJLOST is resting for a bit, I guess I'll post up Jeep things here.

I got the dent/scrape and suspension issues fixed along the right side.

Now I wanna go off road again!:eek:

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOST FITS would be a good run to do, since there's camping etc.

phishphan

Reaction score
hey guys, new to the forums and my 2007 kj is still stock so it will be a while before i can go wheel with you guys i hope it will be in the near future. i have problems finding things specifically for the 2007 are the 2005 and above essentially the same? or how is that gonna work?

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep... still dead. I think most of the Arizona gang moved over to the other forum. We haven't posted a trip here in ages.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This cracks me up! After researching KJ sites upon our first CRD purchase (2005), the LOST moderators thought we would be better received and enjoy the atmosphere of the KJ Forum better. They sent us here and we made some very nice acquaintances, did a coupe of "mild" runs and had a blast getting to know the locals. Now, everyone is heading over to LOST again. What gives?

Latest posts

Members online