yj front clip on a tj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sometime next summer i am looking at getting a second jeep i am looking at getting a WJ or i am thinking about a tj .... but i want to know if i can take the front clip of a yj and put it on a tj and make it look stock

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no offense, but ...WHY???? The square headlight wranglers are the worst Jeep ever made... IMO, a jeep needs round headlight!!!! :D
I have seen them on craigslist with them swapped out, I wanna say someone put TJ from on YJ.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the reason is that i want to build a "Jurassic Park" park ranger jeep but i don't want the yj dash and look on the inside plus the tj is built better

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the reason is that i want to build a "Jurassic Park" park ranger jeep but i don't want the yj dash and look on the inside plus the tj is built better

Oh, so you're going "theme" with it, I can understand. I may look to buy a YJ next spring and swap a TJ front on it. ;)