WTS Icon style wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife keeps bugging at me to get rid of these wheels, or shave my beard. So I'm trying to sell these. Its a full set of 5. Just cleaned them up. They have few blemishes, nothing ugly though. I've searched online for them, and for some reason they are hard to find. I've found them for $161/ea used. So how about $500? Let me know if your interested. If they don't sell by Friday, then I'm taking them to the PA Jeep show to the swap area. Thanks.

Last edited:

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They came off mine. Columbia edition 04. I'm not sure if they are the renegade ones, I literally have never seen these on anything else but mine lol

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I tell ya ... those rims would have some snow tires on them in the corner of my garage if it weren't for all the hoop jumping and $$$$ just to get something across. Even if the are Wicked!

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could just go for a ride... say they were a gift... and apparently I got mine at a steal!

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03' Renegade Rim. Courtesy of TwoBobs.

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 38

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like mine Czar. Mine would have tires on them off to the side of the garage. If I had a garage, instead of being in my dining room!

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And my '05 Renegade rims, no bumpy thing:

You must be registered for see images attach

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn - are these 7" wide? Stock backspacing? Tough to tell from the pic - what color are they?

How much would a shipping be to 48044?

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, these are stock Rene wheels? Looks like maybe the '02-'04 had the "rib" and the 05+ didn't?

If they are in good shape and shipping isn't outrageous, color me interested. I was thinking of having my wheels powdercoated but this seems like a cheaper and easier way to go!

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I have no idea what their actual name is. Came off my Columbia edition. Only issue is residue from tire install

Latest posts

Members online