WTB: trail jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
anybody have an unused hi lift/trail jack laying around? pm me, thanks!

Come and get it! I can't get near those things without getting my clock cleaned. It's trapped under the bench behind some sheetrock waiting for another chance at me.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come and get it! I can't get near those things without getting my clock cleaned. It's trapped under the bench behind some sheetrock waiting for another chance at me.

Willing to ship it?

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Willing to ship it?

Possible. I'll sneak a look at it in the dark while it's sleeping and see if it's ready for prime-time.

It's good you're in the USA since that's only a Canada away.

Last edited:

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Took a look. It's a Hi-Lift model HL-480 good for 7000#. 50 Inches long, weighs 28#. There's a slight bend in the main post probably from being landed on when it all went sideways. Mild surface rust and dust.

PM an email address or text number and I can send photos. Open to shipping ideas.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a look. It's a Hi-Lift model HL-480 good for 7000#. 50 Inches long, weighs 28#. There's a slight bend in the main post probably from being landed on when it all went sideways. Mild surface rust and dust.

PM an email address or text number and I can send photos. Open to shipping ideas.
Pm'd my info

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Getting front and rear bumpers Myke

I've had one for over 35 years, most used stretching 1/4 mile at a time barb wire, anything else hate them

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
I've only used them a few times and been lucky. They take big swings at me from freaky ninja angles while they try to eat my fingers. Suprised they're made in the USA. Seems like a revenge weapon.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Since I drug it out I decided to clean it up a little and tore it down to do a good job. As much as they swing at me I have to say that Hi-Lift jacks are well built out of stout material. Mine came with a piece of land I bought. I don't know how long it lay in the rain and snow.

Found a good 5 minute youtube video that covers the basics I never heard about titled:
"Safe Hi Lift Jack Use" by BleepinJeep and the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association.

Don't know how to post links, sorry. Internet is still new around here.

Latest posts

Members online