WTB: Passenger side tail light 05-07

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Due to a small accident (my wife backed into our travel trailer, minimal damage to both luckily and it's my fault anyways because of the way I parked the Jeep... :rolleyes: ) I am in need of a Passenger side tail light assembly for my '05 KJ. I believe the '05-'07 models will fit, earlier ones will not.

If anyone has one for sale, or even a pair if the price is right let me know.

Thanks,

Dave

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They all fit, the only difference is the coloring of one of the lenses, I ran an 02 and an 05 taillight on my KJ. I have one taillight at home still but I cant remember which side it is for, Ill try to find out and let you know though.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhh that's the difference... I noticed while browsing for them on E-bay that some look different, and some list early or late model but some list 02-07.

Cool. Let me know what you've got!

Thanks.

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you in a big hurry? Ill be home late Fri night and Ill check then but if you need it sooner Ill have someone else check.

L

lil black liberty

Dave you should just save up and get some Altezza's or ICPW's I love my LED's.. and everyone else here is like WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! Lol I am like that would be LED's My friend... and they are amazed... what do you expect for a bunch of hillbillies..

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
jsc7002: Sorry for the late reply, Friday will be fine ;)

lil black liberty: I love the LED's too, but too much money to justify at this time. I may try the VHT Niteshades and tint them out some, I like that look - can't remember who was talking about that recently, maybe Tommudd? Then LED's down the road :)

Latest posts

Members online