WTB Liberty Export Tail Lamps W/Rear Fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to buy a set of Tail Lamps W/Rear Fogs. Preferably with the clear turn signals like the 05-07 I have found out they exist. If anybody has a set around Message me to discuss pricing. Australian members, I do have a contact in the Geelong area who goes to Melbourne everyday that can pick them up for me and ship them if you do not want to do shipping. Any members in the Netherlands same thing I have a contact who would most likely pick them up for me to ship them to me.

Last edited:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm blind but what's the difference between the export tail lights an non? Where are these "fog lights?"

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Export Tail Lamps do not have the reflectors on the bottom of the unit, instead that is where the rear fog lamp is, export KJ's have their reflectors in the rear bumper since the license plate is mounted on the spare tire.

Export Tail Lamp (No Reflector on the Bottom)
You must be registered for see images attach

Kj/toy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Export Tail Lamps do not have the reflectors on the bottom of the unit, instead that is where the rear fog lamp is, export KJ's have their reflectors in the rear bumper since the license plate is mounted on the spare tire.

Export Tail Lamp (No Reflector on the Bottom)

Is this a picture of the "Export Tail Lamps"? If not a pic?

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes that is an Australian KJ, notice you do not see the reflector in the bottom portion like ours.

US Spec off my KJ Reflectors on the bottom lens.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of two routes, I may actually set up a real rear fog looks like it will be easy to do or just wire in an additional running light similar to how the Kia Sportages are.

Members online