Wranglers Silent Armor AT 235/70 16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pdxKJ

Reaction score
I bought my Liberty just 2 weks ago, is an O6 Sport, got it used with 8000 miles on it (paid 16K, hope that was a good price), and so far I love it. I sold my 96 Land Rover Discovery and I am not disappointed. The thing I did not like from the beginning was the OE tires, so I changed them last week for 4 Goodyear Wranglers Silent Armor All Terrarin tires, they are awesome. They have changed the ride from day to light, and the wet traction is incredible. I am Portland Oregon and we got a lot of rain this week. The tires performed as if they were High Performance tires, so much grip (My other car is a 2006 Civic Si, so I know about spirited driving). As a spare tire a got a new General Grabber AT2, it looks very good back there (it is a good looking tire) and good for a spare, I think. I have pictures, but don't seem to understand how to post them. I get I would need detail, simple instructions. Sorry guys, I am newbie, to jeeps, and the site too. I love this forum though.

pdxKJ

Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Thats cool.. I will never understand why they use such crappy tires from the factory? I love my yokohama Geolanders. I hate putting my other rims on(chrome) b/c they still have the stock wrangler Hp's..

Why did you get a different spare than what you have on the rest of the jeep?

How to post pics..

http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2349

Thanks for the info Jeepjeepster, it is funny you reply to my poster because when I joined this site, I read lots of your postings. Mostly the ones regarding the grabbers. The reason I got a different spare, first I did not want to keep the OEs (I also don't get it, they really suck, the first day I got the KJ it rained and the car was all over the place.Big difference now), then why the grabbers? I had been intrigued by all I read about them, and love the picture showing in Tirerack, thought they looked awesome, I guess I was not brave enough to buy them as primary, but thought to get one as spare to see it, have a competent spare and later when I need new tires again, perhaps get grabbers. Now I do not know if would do that because the Wrangler SA are very good and seem to be a very advance tire. How did your Grabbers do in rain and snow? BTW. saw the pictures of your Geolanders, look great!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt have them in any snow. I would say they would do great though..

They did awesome in the rain.. Much better then stock.. O:)

pdxKJ

Reaction score
here it is, I hope it works

You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/img]

pdxKJ

Reaction score
[/URL][/img]

pdxKJ

Reaction score